How to Claim From Club Marine
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, anytime in less than 10 minutes
The fastest, easiest way is via Club Marine’s online claim form, also available via the Club Marine App. You can submit your boat insurance claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever it suits you.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 3 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
RA Mackay Yacht Brokerage, ABN 61 112 093 482 is an Agent of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine”) ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine is authorised by Allianz to enter into contracts of Pleasure Craft Insurance on their behalf under binder as if it were the insurer. We are authorised by Club Marine to enter into contracts of insurance on its behalf. We and Club Marine do not act on your behalf.
We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits, exclusion and underwriting criteria apply. Before making a decision please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement